Would you like to donate sewing, quilting, or other fiber art supplies? We'll pay for them to be shipped to us!
If you'd like to donate, let us know with the contact form linked at the bottom of every page and we'll send you prepaid shipping labels. Please include your shipping address and phone number for the label's return address. Also include the dimensions and weight for each package. Remember to include all 3 dimensions for boxes (height, width, and depth). Boxes should not have any dimension greater than 19 inches. We only ship within the United States.
We accept supplies in good condition which are related to sewing, quilting, knitting, crochet, weaving, embroidery, tatting, upholstery, and home décor, including the following:
- Fabric (1 yd minimum for apparel fabrics, 1/4 yd for quilting fabrics)
- Leather, suede, and fur
- Notions, such as thread, elastic, and grommets
- Small tools, such as awls, rulers, and scissors
- Fastenings, such as buttons, zippers, and snaps
- Magazines and books
We don't accept large items which take a lot of storage space or are expensive to ship, including:
- Furniture and storage containers, such as sewing tables, cabinets, and tubs
- Machines, such as sewing machines, sergers, or coverstitch machines
We only accept items in good condition which are likely to sell or be appreciated as donations by organizations such as schools.
Thanks for joining us in creating a more sustainable future!